•   Level 4   
    (125) points
    mkarisson

2015-02-15 04:10:06 (Reply to:ede65)

Wow wish you all the best shame to see you go 

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-02-15 07:01:13 (Reply to:mkarisson)

Hey Ede65, sorry for the decision your making man, but I do understand, in my opinion
    this forum is a building block for Autels tools and it need a moderator so undesirables
    such as syny for example can be deleted as a member, so that others who wish to be
    positive about the tools and forum won't have his shit to deal with, I think support
    should look seriously into this as the tool was developed with the forum integrated as
    a development strategy and to see one asshole wreck it, every where he post his more
    than one year shit on it seem like a fullstop to that post, he needs to be removed from
    this forum.

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2015-02-15 08:16:07 (Reply to:ede65)

Hi Ede,

I'm very sad to see you go and my best wishes to you,  I truly believe that you were the backbone on this forum and you helped me out in many occasions and I thank you for that.  There are so many ungrateful people here and yet there are a very good people here trying to help each other out.  When you finally got support involved here at the forum and watching and reading it to help improve and fix bug issues.  Now we have this SYNY totally ruin what you helped to improve here.  If you noticed he waited until support went on new year's vacation to start his bullshit again because if they saw what he is doing, he would have gotten banned from this forum.  I saw what SYNY was doing on each post and I was restraining myself from answering him because he wants to get people pissed off and answer his post and react to him.  I choose to just ignore him and he will eventually will go away because he is being ignored.  If we answer him or react to him, he will get satisfaction and he would self gratify himself by getting other people upset.  I will personally email support at support01@autel.com and ask to have him permanently banned from this forum because he has violated it's terms of service.  I would also suggest other members that feel the same way to email support and tell them how you feel.  What has most likely happened is Autel is ignoring SYNY and not 
    responding to his emails and now he is in the forums trying to do the same.  All we need to do is just ignore this "parasite" and it will eventually die off because he has no host to attach itself onto.  If you take a step back and look at this entire situation with SYNY, he has done what he wanted to do, ruin this forum and deface the name Autel.  Can we let that happen?  

I personally thank you Ede for all your help and support during this last year, I really enjoyed reading all your post and you were the only reason I read these forums on a daily basis.  I see you are responding several times a day answering questions and helping other forum members not only in the scanner but in repair of vehicles.  It is truly a sad day in these forums.  When support returns from their vacation they will be shocked and sad of what has happened and what SYNY has done to this wonderful forum.  Well, I wish you the best Ede and thanks for all your help.
    David   

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-02-15 09:07:52 (Reply to:Dave08902)

It is a very good suggestion for all members who feel upset about syny being a pest to
    email support about it, let him go elsewhere with his ass parading attitude.

•   Level 3   
    (80) points
    Mobile Auto Diagnostics

2015-02-15 12:24:46

Wow sorry to see you go, I don't know you at all and have only spoke to you over the last couple of days as I am a new member. I have seen you vast input into many questions posted on here. Hope you change you mind and stay.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-02-15 14:57:12

hey ede65 you made this forum what it is ive only found it a few weeks age but YOU have done a great job keeping AUTEL honest but if you feel you have to leave because of one person is a shame you will be missed.
    dave

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2015-02-15 16:31:59 (Reply to:ede65)

I'm sorry to hear that Ede65, I now this trade can be some times very stressful, as you said it would be much better if everybody cooperated equally in this forum but it's not the case. I personally want to thank you for all the time you took to respond to many of the questions here. Many of us have benefited from that... thank you!

•   Level 2   
    (47) points
    ChrisStahl

2015-02-15 19:07:12 (Reply to:ede65)

I tank you for all the post you have made.I learned allot from you Don,t let one bad apple spoil this. I hope you change your mind and keep on posting
  Total3 Pages